Dutiful Daughters is a private provider of high quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community and is a part of Prestige Inhome Care. We are currently seeking Personal Care Attendants to support our clients across Sydney in enhancing their lifestyle, independence and helping the families.
We are seeking dedicated and professional Personal Care Attendants who are available to start as soon as possible with relevant qualifications in Aged Care or Home and Community Care. They must also possess great communication skills and a positive attitude to assist our clients with day to day life.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing high quality care and support in line with a personalised care plan
- Domestic duties including light cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Companionship, shopping and transport to appointments or to access the community
- Provide quality care to clients who may be living with Dementia, frailty associated with aging or living with a disability
- Work in a professional manner following the guidelines set by the company
- Achieve outcome based goals for clients
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence, comprehensive car insurance and a car
- Previous experience working in aged care is preferable
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Disability or Community Services will be highly regarded
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.
If you are a dedicated Personal Care Attendant with a passion for making a difference in someone’s life and closely match the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! To submit your application, Please click on https://dutifuldaughters.com.au/join-our-team/ or send your resume on email@example.com. Feel Free to contact HR on 02 9387 1039 to request a full position description or for a confidential discussion.