We deliver a diverse range of support services to help people maintain their independence at home. Our services are extremely flexible and are tailored to meet each individual’s specific needs.
How we help
We provide skilled, qualified and experienced carers and nurses to make daily activities easy, enjoyable and work closely with you and your loved one to encourage their independence as much as possible.
Delivering a wide range of services, whether it’s nursing, housework, transport, staying mentally / physically active, companionship or social outings; all are vital for a high quality of life.
We offer peace of mind and the very best care for the people you love. Dutiful Daughters has earned an outstanding reputation having delivered this sort of care for almost 20 years.
Our approach to Private Care
At Dutiful Daughters Inhome Care we take the time to understand participants’ care needs so we can deliver the highest quality private care. We genuinely care about enhancing your lifestyle and independence, whatever your care needs or stage of life. We have a focus on enablement and apply a holistic approach to your care and support.
We pride ourselves on not having just a shopping list of services you can choose from, we work with each individual client and will do what is required for that unique person. Some examples to better understand what is available are:
- Personal care: showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, hygiene
- Nursing: medications, prescriptions, injury management, wound care
- Housework: cleaning, laundry, meals, shopping, pet care, paying bills
- Transport: medical appointments, visiting friends and family, social events, errands
- Socialisation: escorting for special events, lunches and morning/afternoon tea
- Companionship: indoor / outdoor games, activities and interests
- Staying active: walking, exercising, reading and assisting with correspondence
- Respite / Carer relief: we can help with a much-needed break or emergency relief
- Allied health: we can transport, recommend or bring these services to you Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietitian, Occupational Therapy, Remedial Massage and more….
Other ways we can help
Dedicated nursing care delivered by a team of skilled and proficient Registered Nurses throughout Sydney.
Post-surgery and transition care when recovering after major and minor surgeries or when convalescing from an illness or hospital stay.
Short and long-term palliative and end of life care delivered by a team of highly skilled, experienced and empathetic Registered Nurses and Care Workers.
FREE Home Assessment?
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to arrange a free initial care planning session so that you have the ideal care services for you and your family. We can come to you or discuss over the phone.