Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for providing quality in-home care?
Dutiful Daughters Inhome Care is a private provider of home based nursing and care services. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and compassionate RN with appropriate qualifications and experience to join our team of committed staff.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Flexible casual role with long shifts available
- Provide hands on care to our Clients by administering medications, observing and monitoring patients’ conditions, assisting with patient rehabilitation, maintaining records and communicating with doctors
- Provide excellence in all aspects of person cantered practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong ethics
- Critical thinking
- Energetic with a lively disposition
Post graduate study in a speciality such as wound care, dementia support or palliative care are an advantage. Experience conducting nursing/ PAS assessments for packaged care clients is also well regarded.
At Dutiful Daughters, we strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: dedicated and professional nurses whom are committed to helping people stay in their own homes for as long as possible. We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support. If you are a dedicated nurse committed to helping people live happily and safely in their homes for as long as possible, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your application at https://dutifuldaughters.com.au/join-our-team/ or find out more about Dutiful Daughters at https://dutifuldaughters.com.au/
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.